The first pier, built by our Grandpa Ralph Richardson in 1950, was 3’ wide and 30’ long. Evolving over the decades, the new dock features more than 4,000 square feet of walking surface, electrical pedestals for charging batteries, and nine storage lockers for fishing and water sport gear. Stretching due west into Pelican Lake, the dock is perfect for fishing, lounging or watching beautiful northern Minnesota sunsets.